Business Psychology - Part time
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee: on request. Admission fee of 980 € (only prospective students from non-EU/non-Schengen area).
- Very good degree in general psychology or in a specialised area of psychology (university or university of applied sciences), or
- Very good degree in another study program of economical or social science (university or university of applied sciences), with at least 20 credit points acquired in psychology related subjects and at least 10 credit points acquired in statistical/methodological subjects.
Very good degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please use the online application form of the university and attach the following documents as PDF:
- Letter of motivation.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Certified copy* of your Advanced Placement Exams certificate (A-levels, baccalaureate, Abitur, etc.).
- Certified copy* of degree (diploma etc.) certificate from undergraduate studies.
- Complete transcript of your undergraduate studies: credit points earned, marks, course contents.
- If applicable, documents relating to other academic achievements, vocational training, relevant job experience, etc.
- An official certificate of equivalence for any documents/qualifications issued outside Germany to show that they are equivalent to German documents/qualifications**.
* Provided the original document is shown, copies can be authenticated by the HMKW administrative office.
** Via Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle of the Berlin Senate Administration, Uni-Assist or other services.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website