Technical University of Munich
Cartography [Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program]
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a discipline related to cartography, geo-information, geography, geodesy, geology or computer science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grades A, B or C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Passport style photo (as for ID).
- Complete and current Résumé (CV).
- Letter of motivation: please describe your personal reasons and your particular interests and motivation for undertaking post-graduate studies in Cartography at TUM, TUW, TUD and UT on 1 to 2 pages.
- Subject and grade transcript of studies to date (officially certified copy): please do not send original certificates, only officially certified copies including translation into English. TUM does not assume any liability for unsolicited original certificates.
- Two letters of recommendation (original documents): 2 original letters of recommendation have to be submitted from faculty members, who are familiar with your work in the major area of your graduate study. If that work occurred some time ago, a recommendation from those people familiar with your professional performance is acceptable.
- English language certificate (see language requirements).
- Application for admission or for enrolment from the TUMonline system.
- If applicable:
- Chinese, Mongolian and Vietnamese applicants have to submit a valid APS certificate (original) from the German Embassy in China/Mongolia/Vietnam.
- Applicants with a qualification for postgraduate studies (e.g. a bachelor's degree) obtained in a country outside of the EU/EWG are required to have their application documents proofed before submission by the University Application Service for International Students (uni-assist e.V.). Uni-assist will issue a VPD certificate.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website