- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree comparable to the bachelor's degree program in Chemistry at TU Dortmund University. An application for admission must be submitted to verify the equivalence.
A grade of at least 3.2 is required for admission to the master's degree program.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Mandatory documents to be submitted:
- Highest school leaving certificate.
- Subject and grade overview of the highest school leaving certificate.
- Subject and grade overviews of your studies.
- Certificate of completion of studies.
- Information on the grading system of your university.
- Sworn translations of all documents in German or English.
- Additional country specific documents (see university website).
Additional mandatory documents to be submitted if these have been acquired:
- Certificate of the assessment test (Feststellungsprüfung).
- Proof of successfully passed university entrance examination.
- Highest proof of your German language skills.
- In case of name change: certificate of the name change.
Additional mandatory documents for applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia (until 2018):
- APS certificate.
- Group APS are only accepted if they are specifically issued for TU Dortmund University.
Additional mandatory documents for students from Pakistan:
- HEC Attestation Stamp on the subject and grade overviews of the previous studies and the degree.
For more information please check theCourse Website