Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in chemistry or another science or engineering subject with a comparable proportion of chemical content, or proof that if the course of study is orderly, this degree can be achieved by the start of the master's degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents to register for the aptitude test:
- Evidence of the professional qualifying university degree (diploma supplement) or proof of module grades that are relevant for this university degree (certified copy),
- Proof of knowledge of English see language requirements),
- Letter of motivation.
- 2 letters of recommendation, at least one from academic teachers from the previous course of study
- Proof of practical experience that is relevant to the training objectives (job and/or internship certificates) -optional-.
For more information please check theCourse Website