- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or a related subject. The contents of the bachelor's program studied by applicants must extensively match those of the bachelor's program "Chemie" of the University of Bonn.
The applicant must also meet the following criteria:
- Successfully studied modules in the field "Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry" of at least 25 CP (German system; CPs from other systems will be converted).
- Successfully studied modules in the field "Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry" of at least 25 CP (German system; CPs from other systems will be converted).
- Successfully studied modules in the field "Physical and Theoretical Chemistry" of at least 25 CP (German system; CPs from other systems will be converted.
This degree must have an overall grade of at least 2.9 (German grade system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
Login or Sign-up (for free) to:
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
You will need the following documents (scanned as .pdf or .jpg files) for the application:
- Certificate or (if you have not yet completed your studies) a current, provisional overview of grades for a first professional qualification (e.g. bachelor's degree). The average grade must be recognizable and the completed modules must be listed individually with details of the credit points.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of English (see language requirements).
- Motivation letter.
- Module handbook for your bachelor's program.
- Summary of your bachelor thesis.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Certificates of additional qualifications.
All documents must be in German or English. Translations must be officially certified and uploaded together with the original.
Applicants from China, Vietnam, and India need an APS certificate.
For more information please check theCourse Website