- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or a related subject.
The applicant must have successfully studied modules in an amount of at least 25 credit points (CP) in each of the following disciplines:
- Inorganic and analytical chemistry.
- Organic chemistry and biochemistry.
- Physical and theoretical chemistry.
Please note: graduates of a bachelor program with a focus on pharmaceutical science usually do not fulfill these requirements.
This degree must have an overall grade of at least 2.9 (German grade system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
Besides the filled application form applicants have to provide the following attachments in copies:
- A copy of official identification (ID-card, passport).
- A passport photograph.
- A copy of the Bachelor certificate (this has to be provided either in a German or an English version). The certificate must contain a record of the modules that have been passed (including credit points and marks), or an official statement of your current university about the classes/modules that you have successfully finished (incl. grades, in a German or English version) in case the applicant has not yet finished the bachelor's degree. In these cases, a preliminary admission subject to the successful completion of the degree can be made. The certificate has to be provided at the earliest opportunity (during the registration at the latest) or a copy of the certificate of any alternative qualification that might qualify you for the admission (again this has to be provided either in a German or an English version).
- A copy of the English language proficiency test (see language requirements).
The originals of the submitted copies have to be shown during the registration at the university and the examination office. All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee. In the case of uncertainties, it can ask the applicant to provide additional documents or invite him for an additional interview. All applicants will receive a notification from the examination board about the result of the assessment test.
For more information please check theCourse Website