- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the chemistry course or in closely related scientific disciplines with clear references to chemistry.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please enclose the following documents with your application:
- Application for admission.
- Proof of academic degree. If the final certificate is not available at the application deadline, proof of all existing examinations must be attached to the application.
- An exact description of the course content that led to the university degree (does not apply to alumni of the bachelor’s degree in chemistry at the University of Konstanz).
- Proof of knowledge of English (see language requirements).
- Result of the GRE test (only applies to applicants with a university degree obtained outside the signatory states to the Lisbon Convention).
- If applicable, current matriculation certificate stating the technical and university semesters or de-matriculation certificate stating the technical and university semesters.
- Applicants from China and Vietnam: APS certificate from the German embassy in their home country (original).
For more information please check theCourse Website