China-Europe Executive Master of Business Marketing
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). No major restrictions concerning discipline.
Relevant professional work experience: typically not less than one year after first academic degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form.
- Degree Certificate (e.g. Bachelor).
- Certificate of Employment (indicating entrance date and issue/signature date).
- Certificate/Proof regarding English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of Motivation.
If the above documents are not in German or English, please also provide an authorized translation.
The application process can only be done online through the Online Application Portal of Freie Universität Berlin (do not send any hardcopy via mail).
For more information please check theCourse Website