China-Europe Executive Master of Business Marketing
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Blended learning
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent). No major restrictions concerning discipline.
Participants must prove a minimum of one year of work experience in addition to their undergraduate or first degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Fill out the attached application form + prepare your letter of motivation (see instructions on the application form).
Prepare the following documents and scan them as separate PDF files:
- Application form.
- Degree Certificate (e.g. Bachelor).
- Certificate of Employment (indicating entrance date and issue/signature date).
- Certificate/Proof regarding English proficiency (see language requirements).
- Letter of motivation.
If the above documents are not in German or English, please also provide an authorized translation.
The application process can only be done online through the Online Application Portal of Freie Universität Berlin (do not send any hardcopy via mail).
For more information please check theCourse Website