- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a similar area.
For further information, check the FB page of the course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: For German or English.
Specification: Only one TDN 3 may be compensated for by one TDN 5.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply, you will need the following documents:
- School-leaving certificate in the original language, and a certified translation.
- List of grades and subjects in the original language, and a certified translation.
- University entrance examination/certificate (if required in your country) in the original language, and a certified translation.
- Copy of your passport ID page.
- Proof of your language skills (see language requirements).
- In addition, if you have attended university:
- Degree certificate/Preliminary confirmation of completion in the original language, and a certified translation.
- Transcript of records for each semester in the original language, as well as a certified translation of the transcript.
- Chinese, Vietnamese, and Indian applicants must also provide the APS certificate.
If you would like to apply for a master's program and are in the last semester of your bachelor's degree, you can apply and submit the following documents:
- Certificate regarding prospective graduation from the university at which you will complete the bachelor's program in the original language, as well as a certified translation.
- Transcript of records for each semester in the original language, as well as certified translation of the transcript.
Notarisation of the documents to be submitted is not required.
Please read the checklist provided with your online application in TUCaN carefully. In some cases, you may be required to submit further documentation as specified by the department.
- All documents may be submitted in English or German.
- Documents in any other language must be translated. Translations must be certified by the German embassy or consulate. Alternatively, the documents must be translated by a certified (vereidigte) translator in Germany.
For more information please check theCourse Website