- Summer semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Required ECTS credits: 240.
At least two years of vocational activity, including at least one year with management responsibility, after obtaining a higher-education degree that qualifies the graduate to enter a profession.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following documents as originals or certified copies (of the originals). With foreign-language documents, please enclose a certified German or English translation.
- Final documents of your last/highest university/higher-education degree (at least 240 ECTS credit points) (leaving certificate and degree certificate).
- German diplom and magister qualifications (university; college of applied sciences will be considered only if the standard period of study was four years or if an intensive study course was attended at the Bundeswehr University, Munich),
- Master’s degree (university or college of applied sciences),
- Bachelor’s degree provided it comprises at least 240 ECTS credit points (university or college of applied sciences),
- State examination (e.g. in medicine: please submit the licence to practice medicine as a doctor, or certificate for the third part of the medical examination).
- Completed registration/enrolment form.
- Certificate of deregistration from your former university/universities or college(s) if no degree was completed.
- Proof of at least two years of practical vocational activity, including at least one year of management responsibility after the achievement of the higher-education degree qualifying to enter a profession.
- Proof of English language skills (see language requirements).
- Personal statement: please write approximately one page explaining the reasons why you would like to take the master’s program in Civil-Military Interaction (MCMI). Please explain particularly in what way the further academic education offered by the MCMI program could be valuable for your professional work.
- Declaration of preparedness to pay the fees set for this program.
You can send your application in advance via e-mail to [email protected]
Please send all your application documents, including certified copies of the originals, by mail to the following address:
Helmut-Schmidt-Universität/Universität der Bundeswehr Hamburg
For more information please check theCourse Website