Civil-Military Interaction [Part-Τimе]
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ On campus
Required ECTS crеdits: 240.
At least two years of vocational activity, including at least one year with management responsibility, after obtaining a higher-education degreе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
- Final documents certifying your university/higher education degree (at least 240 ECTS credit points) (leaving certificate and degree certificate). These shall include:
- German "Diploma" and "Magister" qualifications (university; college of applied sciences will be considered only if the standard period of study was four years or an intensive study course was attended at the Bundeswehr University, Munich).
- Master's degree (university or college of applied sciences).
- Bachelor's degree, if it comprises at least 240 ECTS credit points (university or college of applied sciences).
- State examination (e.g. in medicine: please submit a license to practice medicine as a doctor, or certificate for the third part of the medical examination).
If you have achieved more than one degree, please submit the respective degree documents from all of them.
- Completed registration/enrolment form.
- Proof of higher education entrance qualification. Please enclose the school leaving certificate with the overview of subjects and grades. In the case of a degree obtained abroad, the certificate must be submitted in the original and with an officially certified translation (German or English). A high school diploma (e.g.USA) must be issued by the College Board.
- If applicable: Exmatriculation certificate and Transcript of Records from your former university/-ies or college(s) if no degree was completed.
- Proof of at least two years of practical vocational activity, including at least one year of management responsibility after the achievement of a higher education degree qualifying to enter a profession.
- Proof of the English language skills required for the studies and examinations through the presentation of the Standardized Language Profile (SLP) 3332 or an equivalent. Applicants with English as their first language are exempted from the obligation to provide such proof.
- Letter of motivation. Please write approximately one page explaining the reasons why you would like to undertake the Master's course in "Civil-Military Interaction“ (MCMI). Please explain particularly in what way the further academic education offered by the Master's course in "Civil-Military Interaction“ (MCMI) could be valuable for your professional work.
- Declaration of preparedness to pay the fees set for this course of study (Please fill in the form "Registration”).
- If applicable: If you still have to attend at least one of the two NATO CIMIC courses "Staff Worker Course" or "Higher Command Course", please fill in the form of the CCOE (Civil-Military Cooperation Centre of Excellence, The Hague) completely.
Notes: The documents shall be submitted as originals or as certified copies (of the originals!). In case of foreign-language documents, please enclose a certified German or English translation.
Please note: Should the number of applications that meet the admission requirements exceed the number of available study places, a selection procedure will take placе
For more information please check theCourse Website