- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Cognitive Science; and the submission of an official certificate of academic achievement with at least 110 CP with average score.
Please note: Admission requires competencies of at least 80 CP of the reference program (B.Sc. Cognitive Science at Technical University of Darmstadt) in the areas of basic computer science (at least 30 CP), foundations of cognitive science (psychology, movement science, cognitive science, neuroscience, or related disciplines; at least 30 CP) and advanced courses in cognitive science: linguistics, philosophy, sports science, psychology (at least 20 CР).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
To apply, you will need the following documents:
- School-leaving certificate in the original language, and a certified translation.
- List of grades and subjects in the original language, and a certified translation.
- University entrance examination/certificate (if required in your country) in the original language, and a certified translation.
- Copy of your passport ID page.
- Proof of your English language skills (see language requirements).
- APS is required for applicants who wish to apply for studies in Germany with a Chinese, Vietnamese, or Indian school or university degree.
In addition, if you have attended university:
- Degree certificate/Preliminary confirmation of completion in the original language, and a certified translation.
- Transcript of records for each semester in the original language, as well as a certified translation of the transcript.
If you would like to apply for a master's program and are in the last semester of your bachelor's degree, you can apply and submit the following documents:
- Certificate regarding prospective graduation from the university at which you will complete the bachelor's program in the original language, as well as a certified translation.
- Transcript of records for each semester in the original language, as well as certified translation of the transcript.
Notarisation of the documents to be submitted is not required.
Please read the checklist provided with your online application in TUCaN carefully. In some cases, you may be required to submit further documentation as specified by the department.
After you have submitted your online application to TUCaN, you will find in your application under the section “Application documents to be submitted” which documents have to be submitted and whether you have to submit a printed application form by mail.
- If you do not have to apply form with documents, your application becomes directly binding by sending it (online).
- If you must submit an application form with documents by post, this is now generated. In this case, your application will only become binding when the printed application has been received by the Technische Universität Darmstadt within the application deadline. It is not sufficient here to submit the application online.
- Special applications for admission-restricted courses of study must also be printed out and submitted by mail within the application deadline.
Further Information on the application documents:
- All documents may be submitted in English or German.
- Documents in any other language must be translated. Translations must be certified by the German embassy or consulate. Alternatively, the documents must be translated by a certified (vereidigte) translator in Gеrmanу.
For more information please check theCourse Website