Communication, Literature and Media in Modern South Asian languages
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a South Asian science subject or an equivalent degree from a humanities degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
The application must also be accompanied by:
- A transcript of records of the admission-relevant previous course.
- A tabular CV of a maximum of three pages.
- A motivation letter of at least one and a maximum of two A4 pages, written personally by the applicant, in which the motives for starting the master's program are set out.
- An assurance that the applicant has prepared the motivation letter independently and without outside help and has identified the ideas taken from outside sources as such.
Click here to go to the online application portal.
For more information please check theCourse Website