- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- students from Non-EU/EEA Countries (minus Switzerland): directly at the University (incl. VPD from uni-assist)students from EU/EEA Countries (plus Switzerland): directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering and/or information technology.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With grades A, B or C.
Specification: Grades A, B, or C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
- Application form.
- Preliminary record examination issued by uni-assist for non-EU Applicants (VPD).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Transcript of records or bachelor's degree (certified).
- Statement of purpose, which is the cover letter of your application. The layout requirements are one page, DIN A4 or letter format, 12 pt, single spacing. If you write more than one page you will get fewer points for your letter.
It must contain a declaration stating that you wrote it yourself without any auxiliary means other than the ones indicated and that everything you wrote is true to the best of your knowledge.
Write about your purpose, why you are interested in Communications Engineering at TUM. State why you think that you are qualified and why you should be selected for the program. In addition, you should also write about your projects, research internships, etc.
The statement has to be written in English.
- Two letters of reference.
- Proof of proficiency in the English language (see language requirements).
- Proof of proficiency in the German language (optional).
- GRE/GATE (optional).
For more information please check theCourse Website