Comparative Dramaturgy and Performance Research
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a similar subject.
Practical experience in the occupational field of dramaturgy – as a rule of at least two months duration.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The university will announce in advance which method is actually used.
- Certified copy of the university degree certificate.
- Curriculum vitae with an academic background.
- Letter of motivation, which explains why the applicant now intends to study Comparative Dramaturgy and Performance Research.
- Indication of the first and second wishes of the partner universities (if available/non-binding).
- Proof of interest in dramaturgical practice (e.g. by documenting previous artistic or theoretical work) and/or scenic research.
- Communicate an artistic work that has deeply impressed you on two printed pages (3600 characters including spaces) to a circle of readers whose interest you want to arouse.
- Proof of the required language skills.
For more information please check theCourse Website