Comparative Public Governance
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The Twente University (UT) charges a tuition fee of 2,143 € per year for EU/EEA nationals, and 12,250 € per year for non-EU/non-EEA nationals. The University of Münster does not charge a tuition fee.
Bachelor of Science in a related discipline like political science, economics, sociology, law, or public administration.
Research and mathematical skills:
- Research methodology.
CGPA of at least 70% of the maximum score, or your country's equivalent.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Required information to prove the fulfillment of the required bachelor's degree: you have to submit a copy of diploma, transcript of records, and CGPA of at least 70% of the maximum score, or your country's equivalent.
- Research and mathematical skills: you have to submit a copy of the table of contents of textbooks, and an English summary of the thesis (BSc or MSc).
- English language skills (see language requirements).
- Motivation letter of 2 pages max.
- Resume (Europass format).
For more information please check theCourse Website