Competition and Regulation
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- Online course
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in law or business law that qualifies the candidate to work in the field and that has taught in-depth relevant legal knowledge; other degrees in related subjects may also be accepted.
At least one year's relevant professional experience: Any of the following, in particular, is considered relevant experience:
Experience in qualified full-time employment (if applicable also freelance). Employment is deemed qualified if most of the work involved is at the qualification level of the candidate's university degree.
Experience in a legal traineeship, including its business law aspects.
Experience from related professional training.
Experience from full-time placements, provided they covered business law aspects.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Curriculum vitae presenting your academic and professional career.
- Certified copy of the first university-level degree (jurists who have completed a university degree in Germany: 1st state examination; foreign university degrees: please contact program coordination staff).
For more information please check theCourse Website