Complex Condensed Materials and Soft Matter
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or an equivalent domestic or foreign degree.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Above-average results. An above-average result is given if the overall grade is at least "good" or if the applicant is one of the best 30% of the students examined in the relevant examination date.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form for master's degree COSOM (PDF): please complete this form electronically and send it together with all other documents via e-mail to email@example.com.
It is not necessary to sign this form. Please do not send a scanned copy, but only the electronically completed pdf document.
- Copy of passport/identity card (no translation required).
- High school certificate.
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if already available).
- Transcript of records (with all attended courses and obtained grades).
- If available: further high school diplomas.
- Language certificates (English).
Please submit all required documents (preferably PDF) by email.
For more information please check theCourse Website