Complex Condensed Materials and Soft Matter
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry or an equivalent domestic or foreign degree.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
If the final certificate cannot be presented at the time of enrollment, complete, certified evidence of previous examinations must be presented. In this case, enrollment takes place provisionally under the condition subsequent to submitting the diploma by the end of the second semester at the latest.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form for master's degree COSOM (PDF): please complete this form electronically and send it together with all other documents via e-mail to [email protected]
It is not necessary to sign this form. Please do not send a scanned copy, but only the electronically completed pdf document.
- Copy of passport/identity card (no translation required).
- High school certificate.
- Bachelor's degree certificate (if already available).
- Transcript of records (with all attended courses and obtained grades).
- If available: further high school diplomas.
- Language certificates (see language requirements).
Please submit all required documents (preferably PDF) by email.
For more information please check theCourse Website