- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computational linguistics (at least 50% of which is at least 50% specialized).
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
If the degree is not yet available by the end of the application period, a preliminary certificate from the university of the achievements so far is sufficient with the promise that the corresponding course of study is expected to be completed by the beginning of the semester for which the application for admission will be completed. The applicant takes part in the admission procedure with an average grade, which is determined on the basis of his previous examinations; the result of the degree is then ignored. The admission expires if the proof is not given in time.
Special professional suitability, proven e.g. through BA work, vocational training, a professional practice or other services that can provide information about the suitability for the chosen course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application must be accompanied by:
- If the degree is a bachelor's degree, a transcript of records of the achievements in this degree.
- A tabular curriculum vitae (in German or English) of at least two and a maximum of three A4 pages.
- A motivation letter, written personally by the applicant, of at least one and a maximum of two A4 pages, in which the motives for starting the master's program are set out.
- A summary of questions and results of the BA thesis or the equivalent final thesis or comparable scientific paper, which provides information about the suitability of the applicant for independent scientific work, on at least one A4 page.
For more information please check theCourse Website