Computational Methods in Engineering
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- students from Non-EU Countries: uni-assiststudents from All other options: directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Courses in civil engineering, civil and environmental engineering and mechanical engineering with a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) with at least:
- 15 credits in mathematics.
- 18 LP in mechanics/statics/elastostats/kinetics/kinematics.
- 12 CP in computer science/programming.
- 10 LP in science.
- 6 CP in numerical methods/finite element methods, and
- 5 CP in the basics of probability theory and statistics.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
€ 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Applications from China and Vietnam:
It is essential for Chinese (except Macao and Hong Kong) and Vietnamese applicants who completed their bachelor's degree in their home country to submit a scan of an original individual APS certificate with their application.
APS checks the applicant's qualification for admission to higher education and the academic credits of applicants wishing to study in Germany. A group APS will not be accepted.
For more information please check theCourse Website