Computational Science and Engineering
- Both semesters
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in the subject of computational science and engineering, electrical engineering, information technology, mechanical engineering, or physics. Applicants have to prove profound knowledge in the following academic fields:
- For studies of Computational Electrical Engineering: electromagnetic fields and waves 3 credit points, mathematics 18 credit points, programming 6 credit points.
- For studies of Computational Mechanical Engineering: 18 credit points mathematics, 18 credit points in technical mechanics, 6 credit points in thermodynamics, 6 credit points in fluid mechanics, 9 credit points in programming.
- For studies of Computational Physics: 9 credit points in quantum mechanics, 6 credit points in optics, 6 credit points in statistic physics, 6 credit points in electrodynamics and 18 credit points in common mathematical foundations.
Required ECTS credits: 180
You can enhance your performance with a GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) with a minimum score of 500.
MInimum grade: At least 85% of the CGPA (cumulative grade point average).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website