Computational Sciences in Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a comparable prior degree program in engineering sciences, natural sciences, mathematics, computer science, or a closely related degree programs.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: 57% or more overall.
Specification: 3 points or more in each sections of the test.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
A complete application for CSE includes the following documents:
- The printed and signed online application.
- Application form, adding to the application form, declaration of truthfulness and declaration of admission (PDF file at the end of the online application).
- Certified copies and translations of your university certificates in English or German (BSc degree and transcript of records) with all subjects studied, including marks (most recent transcript if not yet graduated).
- Letter of motivation.
- Your curriculum vitae.
- A copy of your latest German and/or English language certificate.
- 2 passport sized biometrical photographs.
- Copy of your passport (international students only).
- Receipt for payment of your assessment fee (eg online payment receipt).
- Fit4TU certificate (the online self-assessment especially for prospective students of the TU Braunschweig).
For more information please check theCourse Website