Computational Social Systems
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a study program with proportions of computer science, psychology and philosophy. In particular, applicants have to demonstrate knowledge in the subjects listed below with the respective credits. If you only partly fulfill the requirements, there is the possibility to make up for the missing requirements (for up to 40 Credits) during the first three semesters of your master studies. The examination board will decide upon these cases individually.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
- Computer science (18 ECTS).
- Introduction to programming (8 ECTS).
- Algorithms & data structures (8 ECTS).
- Databases or software technologies (6 ECTS).
- Psychology (14 ECTS).
- Statistics (6 ECTS).
- Social psychology or cognitive psychology (4 ECTS).
- Communication psychology or media psychology (4 ECTS).
- Philosophy & ethics (4 ECTS).
- Introduction to ethics (7 ECTS).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least a grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website