Computer Science and Big Data Systems
- Winter semester
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related discipline with a computer science component of at least 110 ECTS credits.
Minimum standard period of study: 3 years.
A minimum result of 2.7 under the German marking system. Those who have not attained a minimum mark of or equivalent to 2.7 may still apply if they are among the best 70% of graduates of their cohort.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Your application to the International Office should include:
- The online application form.
- A chronological curriculum vitae.
- A cover letter in which you outline your motivation for the program.
- A relevant language certificate.
- An up-to-date student record/transcript (e.g. HISQIS print-out).
- If available: a bachelor's or equivalent degree certificate or proof of successful completion of the selection process (offer letter) for M. Sc. Computer Science.
Please send your application to:
University of Passau
For more information please check theCourse Website