Computer Science: Games Engineering
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the program Informatics: games engineering or comparable programs.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Applicants who obtained their first degree in China, Bangladesh, India, Iran, or Pakistan must demonstrate specialized knowledge through a "Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test" or a "Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering" (GATE).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Level B2 in all four sections.
Specification: Level 4 in all sections.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Upload the following documents (the required documents may vary depending on the applicant):
- Application form with your signature.
- A personal statement explaining why you have chosen this master’s program and TUM specifically (max. 2 pages, see the FAQs for tips on writing your personal statement).
- Your CV/résumé.
- An essay of approx. 1,000 words in German or English on a specified topic (not for MSc. CSE, see the individual program pages for details of essay topics).
- Form "Analysis of the curriculum" (see applications website for the respective study program).
- Bachelor's degree certificate, including a list of courses and grades OR an official transcript of records. Documents not issued in German or English must be translated and notarized by a sworn translator.
- Curriculum (module descriptions, course catalog or syllabus) of the underlying university degree (not for MSc. CSE).
- Proof of your English and/or German language proficiency (see language requirements).
- GRE or Gate score for applicants with a BSc. degree from Bangladesh, China, India, Iran, Pakistan (original scorecard or have the score transmitted directly via ETS).
- Preliminary documentation from uni-assist for all applicants with a bachelor's degree from outside the EU/EEA.
- Not mandatory: certificates from professional training or additional qualifications related to the program (e.g. participation in research competitions, internships, etc.).
- A passport photo.
- A copy of your passport.
- Confirmation of health insurance for submission to a university (only needed for the enrolment in case of admission).
For more information please check theCourse Website