Computer Science - Specialization Information Systems
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor of Science in business information systems/business informatics, or another suitable field. For the specialization in Information Systems, a program is considered suitable if the contents from the fields of computer science, business administration, and business informatics are comparable to those of the Bachelor’s program in Business Information Systems offered by Cologne University of Applied Sciences. Programs with at least 60% of computer science-related content are considered suitable. Additionally, for the specialization in Information Systems, at least 10% of the content from the field of business administration is required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please submit the following application documents to uni-assist in Berlin by post:
- Please write down your uni-assist application number (for example on your passport copy).
- Officially authenticated copies of your secondary school diploma and – if applicable – your university entrance exam (original language and if applicable translation).
- If applicable: officially authenticated copies of all passed university examinations and - if applicable - your university diploma (original language and if applicable translation).
- If you have graduated from a Studienkolleg: officially authenticated copy of your university entrance examination certificate (Feststellungsprüfungszeugnis).
- Applicants with documents from China, Mongolia (until 2018), and Vietnam: your APS certificate (original document).
- Authenticated copies of your proof of English language proficiency (see language requirements).
- Curriculum vitae (CV).
- Copy of your passport pages containing personal information.
- If you have had your name changed: a copy of the relevant document; e.g. marriage certificate.
Applicants are required also to detail their motivation for pursuing the Master's program in a 2-page cover letter, written in English. This cover letter may be used to determine an applicant's aptitude for the program. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website