Computer Science - Specialization Information Systems
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of computer science, information systems, or related disciplines.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Applicants for Computer science in Information systems should have basic knowledge in business administration and at least, should be familiar with disciplines like financial accounting and business management.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following application documents are required:
- Officially authenticated copies of your secondary school diploma and – if applicable – your university entrance exam (original language and if applicable translation)
- If applicable: officially authenticated copies of all passed university examinations and - if applicable - your university diploma (original language and if applicable translation).
- If you have graduated from a Studienkolleg: officially authenticated copy of your university entrance examination certificate (Feststellungsprüfungszeugnis).
- Applicants with documents from China, Mongolia (until 2018) and Vietnam: your APS certificate (original document).
- Copy of your passport pages containing personal information.
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form).
- Proof of English proficiency (see language requirements).
- A two-page description of your motivation to study. Applicants are required to detail their motivation for pursuing the Master's program in a 2-page cover letter, written in English. This cover letter may be used to determine an applicant's aptitude for the program. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website