- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the applied computer science course or in a closely related subject.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Provisional access is granted to anyone who has not yet completed a course of study at the time of application, but who has acquired at least 150 credits in a relevant bachelor's degree program or an equivalent degree program.
The prerequisite for the subject-specific relevance of the preparatory course is proof of at least 90 credit points in computer science, applied computer science, the mathematical foundations, and the scientific and technical foundations. At least 60 credit points in computer science and applied computer science as well as at least 15 credit points in the mathematical and scientific-technical basics must be proven.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The following documents must be enclosed with the application for admission, which must be uploaded to the university server using the online portal:
- The applicant's diploma in German or English translation if the originals are not in English or German; if a certificate of completion is not yet available, a certificate of achievement, credits, and average grade must be submitted.
- A tabular curriculum vitae in German or English with a meaningful description of the educational path and a photograph.
- Proof of sufficient knowledge of the German and English language, or proof of very good knowledge of the English language (see language requirements).
- A statement as to whether the applicant has successfully, unsuccessfully, or not yet completed a closely related master's degree.
Applications that are not received in full, in due form, or on time are excluded from the further procedure. The submitted documents remain with the university.
If a student makes it believable that he or she is at a disadvantage compared to other applicants due to disability due to the selection process, a suitable disadvantage compensation must be granted by the selection committee upon request.
For more information please check theCourse Website