- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in computer science or computer science or a related course. The course must contain at least the following parts:
- 36 CP from the basics of computer science, thereof
- 12 credits from the field of theoretical computer science.
- 12 LP from the field of technical informatics or information technology.
- 12 credits from the area of methodical-practical computer science,
18 credits from the field of mathematics, and at least another 30 credits in computer science. The final thesis cannot be counted towards the 30 CP.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a grade of at least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website