- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or in a closely related field. Very good command of mathematics and theoretical computer science (e.g. differential equations, linear algebra, analysis, formal languages, formal grammars, Turing machines, decidability, complexity theory, logic, automata, algorithms and data structures, operation systems, computer networks, computer architecture).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Applications will be done electronically. These are the documents needed:
- Original undergraduate diploma or certified copy (bachelor's or equivalent), if already available.
- Original undergraduate transcript of records or certfied copy, showing all courses and credits taken and all grades/marks obtained as well as the final/current overall average grade.
- If applicable: letter or certificate issued by your university, stating one of the following: registration, submission or completion of your final thesis, or expected graduation date.
- Your English proficiency test result (see language requirements).
- An APS certificate (only for applicants who have studied in China or Vietnam).
Additional documents that can be useful to submit:
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Description of those subjects of your bachelor's degree that covered topics from mathematics and theoretical computer science.
- GRE score (all three sections are important).
- Certificate about your class rank.
- Certificate about the average grade of your class.
- University entrance exam result from your home country.
- GATE score (India).
Please note that all additional documents have to be merged into one pdf document before you can upload them to the application portal.
Undergraduate diploma and transcript of records: If you have completed your studies, but not yet received the bachelors diploma, the transcript of records has to show the total number of credit points, final grade and the remark "degree conferred" or "degree awarded". If not, please submit an additional confirmation letter from the university stating the total number of credit points, the final grade and that the degree has been conferred.
If you have not yet completed your undergraduate studies, please submit letter or certificate issued by your university, stating one of the following: registration, submission or completion of your final thesis, or expected graduation date.
For more information please check theCourse Website