- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- Directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in computer science, including theoretic and fundamental courses regarding algorithms and data structures, object-oriented programming (C++, Java), and theoretic foundations of computer science.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Documents should only be sent upon request after a successful online application. The requested documents include:
- Certificate of final university degree (notarized copy).
- Certificate of academic record/consolidated marks sheet (notarized copy). If the original documents are not in English or German, an English or German translation (notarized copy) must be provided.
- English proficiency test certificate (see language requirements).
- Personal data sheet (CV), truly signed.
Important remark: Please wait until the university explicitly asks you to hand in your documents. Notarization can be done by the issuing institute (e.g. your university), or by a public notary or lawyer.
- Chinese, Mongolian and Vietnamese applicants are strongly recommended to ask at the German Embassy in their countries for the accreditation of their application documentation. The University of Siegen cannot accept applications without the corresponding certificate approval.
- Concerning Indian applicants: all marks sheets and degree certificates (transcripts) must be sent through proper channel (meaning that your documents have to be issued by your university or another educational institution of high standard and/or that copies have to be notarized by the same institute, public lawyer or notary).
For more information please check theCourse Website