Conflict, Memory and Peace
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of humanities, social sciences, or law.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
University degree in the field of humanities or social sciences with an overall grade of at least “good” or law with an overall grade of at least “satisfactory”.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form issued by the Catholic University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt (if you don't have a German university entrance qualification, you must submit the following form).
- Résumé in table form with photograph.
- Proof of a first degree or equivalent of at least 180 ECTS credits, or proof of all credits obtained in a Bachelor’s degree program so far (whereby a minimum of 135 ECTS credits must have been obtained).
- Proof of language proficiency:
- English: B2.
- Spanish: B2.
- German: A2.
For more information please check theCourse Website