Conflict, Memory and Peace
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the field of humanities or social sciences, or law.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
A first degree in the field of humanities or social sciences with an overall grade of at least 2.5 (“good”) or law with an overall grade of at least “satisfactory”
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Original or officially certified copy of the bachelor’s degree.
- Original or officially certified copy of the transcript listing names of the individual modules taken in all bachelor’s semesters.
- Official proof of passing grade of the bachelor’s degree program.
- Official proof of the evaluation/grading system at your university stating required minimum passing grade as well as the highest possible grade.
For more information please check theCourse Website