Conflict Studies and Peacebuilding
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- German citizens and international students with a German Abitur apply directly to the university site. Other students have to apply via uni-assist.
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in social sciences or political science or a comparable degree with a specialization in social sciences or political science. Bachelor’s graduates in other related subjects (history, social geography, ethnology, social psychology, international law, and economics) can also be admitted if they can prove that they have a basic knowledge of social sciences or political science.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
For the application via uni-assist: € 75 for the first application, € 30 for each additional
Applicants must submit the following documents – certified copies of certificates and records are required – with their application:
- Degree certificate for a bachelor’s degree or – if not yet available – certification of courses passed, credit points earned and average grade (transcript of records)
- Evidence of English language skills at the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
In support of their application, applicants may also submit certificates of internships, periods of study abroad, or other achievements.
For more information please check theCourse Website