Construction and Robotics
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mechanical engineering, architecture, civil engineering, or computer science.
Depending on the discipline in the master's program in "Construction and robotics", knowledge from the following areas must be demonstrated to the extent specified there:
- 66 CP must be demonstrated for the computer science discipline, which includes comparable achievements to the following basic modules of the bachelor's program in computer science at RWTH, such as Practical computer science (22 CP), Technical computer science (14 CP), Theoretical computer science (10 CP), Mathematics (14 CP), and other services (6 CP).
- For the architecture discipline, 92 CP must be proven, which include the following basic modules of the RWTH architecture bachelor's degree program, comparable achievements in the specified scope such as Cultural and historical foundations (12 CP), Design and presentation (12 CP), Digital construction processes and methods (6 CP), Construction and design (38 CP), Building planning and designing (18 CP), and Fundamentals of designing (6 CP). In addition, 6 CP must be demonstrated in the area of digital architecture.
- For the discipline of civil engineering, 91 CP must be proven, which include comparable achievements in the specified scope of the following basic modules of the Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering at RWTH such as Mathematical-physical basics (35 CP), Engineering and civil engineering basics (53 CP), and Digital Building (3 CP).
- For the mechanical engineering discipline, 72 CP from the engineering and mathematical-natural sciences area (excluding professional work) can be demonstrated, which include comparable achievements to the following extent modules of the Bachelor course in Mechanical Engineering of the RWTH such as Mechanics/strength theory/statics/dynamics (18 CP), Machine design/machine elements (13 CP), Materials science (8 CP), Control engineering (6 CP), Mathematics (17 CP), Computer science (5 CP), and Robotics (5 CP).
It is recommended to complete the 2-month internship without interruption, in any case, you must complete at least 3 weeks in a row. Internship periods of less than three weeks are not recognized. Practical work is recommended after completing the bachelor's degree.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With at least a grade of B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website