Control, Microsystems, Microelectronics
- Summer semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in electrical engineering, automation engineering, microsystems, microelectronics, or a closely related field.
Industrial experience is welcome but not a must.
Above-average results in undergraduate studies.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Keep the following documents ready as PDF files, you will have to upload them during the application process:
- Scan of Bachelor certificate/provisional certificate. If you do not have the bachelor certificate/provisional certificate yet, you can get a letter from the administration of your university stating that all exams necessary to obtain your degree have been cleared.
- Scan of the final transcript.
- Scan of English language certificate (if applicable). See language requirements.
- Curriculum vitae - there are no requirements for a particular format (e.g., Europass), however, it should be well-structured.
- Letter of motivation (one page).
For the online application, the documents do not need to be notarized. In case of admission, you will be asked to hand in notarized copies by postal mail. Recommendation letters or a GRE test are not required and will not enhance the ranking of your application.
Before uploading the scanned files, view them yourself to make sure they are readable. Also, make sure that you upload all the required files. Applications that are unreadable or incomplete will be rejected.
Please do not send postal mail or e-mails in order to apply, these mails/emails will be ignored. The online application is the only valid way to apply.
For more information please check theCourse Website