Corporate Social Responsibility & Non-Governmental Organisations Management (MBA)
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
1-year post-graduate work experience (at least).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
A complete application requires the following documents:
- Degree certificate(s), transcript(s) and description of the grading system: in case your degree is issued in a language other than English or German, translations of your records need to be submitted as well.
- Job reference letter: to prove a minimum of 12 months of full-time work experience after acquiring the first academic degree.
- English language certificate: see language requirements.
- Curriculum Vitae: must be submitted in English.
- Letter of motivation: must be submitted in English. The letter of motivation is of central importance and can be crucial in the application process. Describe your motivation and elaborate on your intentions to make it clear why you are the ideal candidate for the MBA Program.
- Copies of your passport (incl. flipside).
- APS certificate: applies only to holders of university degrees from Vietnam and China.
For your motivation letter (ML), consider the following criteria:
Answer the following questions in your ML:
- Why am I interested in this MBA program?
- Why am I the right person for the MBA batch group?
- What qualifies me to enter the MBA program?
- What do I intend to achieve with the MBA grade after my studies?
- What is my career plan for the future?
Also, consider the following formalities:
- The letter should be at least one to maximum one and a half pages long when using font-size: 11 pt.
- Address the motivation letter to "To whom it may concern".
- Avoid spelling or grammar mistakes - get your text to proofread, if necessary.
- Paragraphs create structure and provide better clarity.
All certificates, records, and proofs of language skills must be submitted in their original language together with a certified translation into German or English. Applicants must always submit their documents in the official language of the country where they studied. If the original degree certificate, the academic transcript or other relevant documents are not in English or German language applicants must provide an officially certified translation of the documents in English or German language.
Certificates and translations must be certified. Official certification (in German: "Beglaubigung") can be provided by any public office with the right to bestow an official seal.
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website