- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The yearly tuition fees for EU applicants is 13,000 €, and for non-EU applicants is 14,300 €.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an art, design, or media-based area of business.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
A complete application will include the following:
- Completed online application form.
- Dated and signed copies of your degree papers and transcript of records including the taken seminars/modules and credit points (in English or German).
- An up-to-date résumé with your educational & professional background and an additional letter of motivation.
- A portfolio or website containing at least 5 artistic or design related projects you have been actively involved in.
- Proof of English proficiency or skill level (see language requirements).
the University has other campuses --> Tab "University"
For more information please check theCourse Website