- Winter semester
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Media Informatics, Computer Science or Media Technologies, Digital Media, Interaction/Experience Design, Media Design, or another relevant university degree program.
Proof of knowledge in modern audiovisual media production technologies is required.
Proof of knowledge in computer science and modern audiovisual media production technologies is required.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Deutsche Sprachprüfung
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- Application form completed.
- A CV in tabular form.
- Copy of your certificate to prove the successful completion of a Bachelor's degree.
- Proof of German language skills.
- Proof of English language skills.
- Documentation (max. 10 pages) of projects executed within the last three years with a focus on one, some or all of the following aspects. The documentation of a project should describe which of the following aspects it covers, the project's concept, its technical execution, and present results.
- technical setups, concepts and software development
- audio-visual media technologies and productions
- digital media art
- academic and/or artistic research
- Additional representative materials for documenting the above projects such as code or audio-visual media files are welcome (submitted on a USB2 or USB3 stick in common media formats). Footage may have in total a maximum length of 15 minutes. Applicants must have made significant contributions to all documented projects.
For more information please check theCourse Website