Culture, Language, Literature
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: Oct-01
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Listening and reading.
Specification: Grade C or better.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in Oct-01)
Application Procedure & Selection
In addition to the regular application for the Masters program Critical Studies or Culture & Organization, you need to express your interest in the double degree program "Culture, Language, Literature" with a letter of motivation. Please send the following documents by the first day of October of the first semester at Leuphana University Lüneburg to the Program Director and the Internationalisation administrator:
- Letter of motivation: The letter should state your professional and personal motivation for studying in Genoa and how the study programme fits into your previous and/or future course of studies and, if applicable, your professional career. You should also refer to your Italian language skills. The programme participants are selected in agreement of the two universities on the basis of convincing motivation and content-related fit.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records/Bachelor's degree certificate
- Proof of Italian language skills of at least level B1 (Abitur or Bachelor's certificate, language test at the Language Centre of Leuphana, other test results or similar)
If you choose the double degree program, you will have to adjust your course selection in the first year of study at Leuphana to the curricula of the cooperation.
For more information please check theCourse Website