Curatorial Studies - Theory - History - Criticism
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in art history, philosophy, ethnology, history, art pedagogics or archaeological sciences.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- If you are not already enrolled at Goethe-University Frankfurt: a university entrance qualification (e.g. A-Levels).
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- If the Bachelor's degree has not yet been completed: a transcript of records or equivalent document listing the content of the study program and average grade.
- Letter of motivation (one page).
- A CV.
- If the first degree was obtained at an international higher education institution: certificate of German language skills (see language requirements).
- You may need to submit other documents depending on your country of origin and your previous education; please see the general information about applying for a Master’s degree.
Please submit your documents in duplicate (in one envelope) by post to the address as stated below.
Additionally please send your application also in an electronic form (as one PDF document) to:
Kunstgeschichtliches Institut of Goethe-Universitäts
Studiengang Curatorial Studies – Theorie – Geschichte – Kritik
For more information please check theCourse Website