Cyber Security - Part-Τimе
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- no admission restriction, but ability assessment (interview)
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Part-time ・ On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Monthly tuition fee of 432 € for the part-time study (5 semesters). No additional registration fee. All courses and examination fees are already inсludеd.
The master's degree in Cyber Security is offered at the HDBW Munich location on a full-time and part-time basis. At the HDBW location in Bamberg, the part-time Master’s degree in Cyber Security is offered (online modules in conjunction with the HDBW Munich).
Bachelor's degree in computer science, industrial engineering, electrical engineering/information technology or comparable subjects.
Required ECTS credits: 210.
For the bachelor with 180 ECTS, individual agreements are made before the start of the course in order to provide the missing ECΤS.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Application documents needed:
- Completed application form.
- Motivation letter.
- Tabular Curriculum Vitae.
- Original bachelor’s degree certificate, diploma, and transcript of records as well as a certified German translation, if the original documents are neither in German nor in English.
- Proof of English language competency; e.g. TOEFL, IELTS.
- Copy of identification card or passport.
- For non-EU citizens: Residence permit (can be submitted later).
Interview with the course director (also possible via Skype).
Once you have been accepted by HDBW, you will receive your study contraсt.
For more information please check theCourse Website