- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- For 60 ECTS version: Full-time 12 months: 10,990 €. Part-time 18 months: 12,490 €. Part-time 24 months: 13,990 €. Scholarships & discounts available. For 120 ECTS version: Full time 24 months: 17,990 €. Part-time 36 months: 19,990 €. Part-time 48 months: 23,490 €. Scholarships & discounts available.
For the 60 ECTS option:
- Required ECTS credits: 240.
For the 120 ECTS option:
- Required ECTS credits: 180.
For the 60 ECTS option: At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
For the 120 ECTS option: To study this degree (120 ECTS), you will need to have achieved at least 30 ECTS credits in an IT or computer science related field(s) as part of your bachelor's studies. If you do not have this experience, you may be able to take courses with the university for free to top up your knowledge and boost your eligibility.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website