- Anytime (around the year)
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The yearly tuition fee is 8,595 € for the 120 ECTS option, and 10,190 € for the 60 ECTS option.
For the 60 ECTS option:
- Required ECTS credits: 240.
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed their admission test TASC.
For the 120 ECTS option:
- Required ECTS credits: 180.
For the 60 ECTS option: At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
The application documents are sent online only.
For more information please check theCourse Website