- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: October
- Summer Semester: April
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fee for the program is 8,600 € per year. There is also a one-time fee of 500 € for the final exam.
Relevant work experience will also be taken into consideration.
You should hold at least a 2.2 bachelors degree with honours.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: No less than 5.5 in writing and in any other band.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- One academic reference.
- Notarized translation of graduation and degree certificates and transcript if your highest academic qualification is from a non-UK-based institution or Examinations Board.
- Evidence of proficiency in English language (see language requirements), if English is not your first language.
- Copy of passport.
For more information please check theCourse Website