Data Analytics and Decision Scienсе
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Apply before January 15th to get an early bird discοunt οf 3,000 €.
Bachelor's degree (Engineering or Science) in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
Applicants need at least:
- 15 credit points in the fields of higher mathematics or statistics, database and information systems, programming, algorithms and data structures, complexity theory, quantitative methods/operations research.
- 125 credit points mathematics and/or natural sciences (e.g. physics, chemistry, computer science οr similar).
Applicants thus need to have at least 12 months of professional work experiencе.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: With a grade of at least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
Please provide the following documents for a complete application:
- Motivation letter.
- Transcript of records of all your degrees.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Proof of professional work experience.
- English language certificate (can be handed in later). See the language requirements for more information.
- Copy of your degree certificate.
- Supplementary sheet (to be downloaded from the system during the process).
- APS certificate (if you come from China, Mongolia or Vietnam).
- Scholarship application (if needed).
- Translation of submitted documents (if your documents are not in English or Gеrman).
For more information please check theCourse Website