Data Science for Public Policy
- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition: 17,250 € per year.
Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
Minimum standard period of study: 6 semesters.
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least C.
Specification: At least B.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please upload the following required supporting documents to the online application portal:
- Your current CV indicating your academic background, work experience, and voluntary activities. Please do not include a photo on your CV.
- A letter of motivation explaining your specific interest in the study program and how it relates to your professional aspirations. Your letter should be 500-900 words.
- Copies of official academic transcripts of all attended universities. Every transcript must include a transcript key (an explanation of the grading system). If not in English, a certified translation into English is required. Hard copies are not required until after acceptance into the program.
- A copy of an English proficiency certificate (for non-native speakers). See the language requirements for more information. Please note that English test results can be provided after you submit your application to the Hertie School. You must send the certificate to the admissions team per e-mail at grad-admissions[at]hertie-school[dot]org. The deadline to submit the English test results is June 1st.
All documents, including letters of reference, must be submitted in .pdf format.
For more information please check theCourse Website