- Anytime (around the year)
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- Online course
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The tuition fee is 10,190 € (yearly) for the full-time 60 ECTS option; and 8,595 € (yearly) for a full-time 120 ECTS option. Scholarships & Discounts available.
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
Special Program Features
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB International, is an American professional organization.
The application requirements for the Study program in “Data Science” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree:
- From a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
Min ECTS required:
- For the 60 ECTS option: 240 ECTS. If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed their admission test TASC.
- For the 120 ECTS option: 180 ECTS.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system).
For 60-ECTS Master Data Science: At least one year work experience before the start of IUBH Master program (achieved after previous studies).
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time without giving reasons by sending an email to email@example.com, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of my consent until revocation.