- Winter semester
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- 16,250 € plus 750 € catering expenses (for the entire program).
At least one year of professional working experience.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Along with the application form, please send the following documents:
- Certified copy of the undergraduate or first degree (to qualify for a profession) (e.g. diploma, bachelor, or master certificate).
- A certificate confirming ECTS-Level – if available.
- Certificate in English (see language requirements).
For more information please check theCourse Website