- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
The degree can be in one of the following subjects:
- in either computer science, mathematics, or data science; academic degrees in related fields may be recognized provided their content and objectives are comparable; or
- in business informatics, as long as the applicant has completed computer science modules comprising at least 60 credit points and mathematics modules comprising at least 18 credit points; or
- in a natural science, as long as the applicant has completed mathematics modules comprising at least 27 credit points and at least one module in computer science comprising 6 credit points.
Competences that correspond to the two bridge modules. This evidence is typically provided through successful participation in a total of 12 credit points of coursework in the bachelor’s degrees mentioned above. For applicants who do not meet these requirements, the Examining Board can specify in the letter of admission that the student must complete a maximum of two bridge modules as 2 mandatory modules totaling 6 credit points (a maximum of 12 credit points). If the applicant would require compensatory study comprising more than 6 credit points each in mathematics and computer science to reach the necessary knowledge level in the subjects specified above, the admission requirements are not satisfiеd.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: At least 180 points.
Specification: At least 6.5 in each field.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
Application Procedure & Selection
free of charge
For more information please check theCourse Website