Democracy and Economy
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Applicants must have:
- an above-average bachelor's degree in social sciences or economics (or comparable subjects), or
- an interdisciplinary bachelor's degree in social and economic science with at least 60 CP/ECTS in one subject and a further 30 CP/ECTS in the other subject, or
- a disciplinary bachelor's degree with at least 90 CP/ECTS in the relevant subject.
Basic knowledge of quantitative research methods or statistical procedures with a scope of 12 credit points/ECTS must be proven before the start of the course.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
For more information please check theCourse Website