Design and Development for Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, or an equivalent area of engineering with a focus on design and development.
Minimum credit point workload in Bachelor's studies in the following areas:
- CAD (Pro/E or CATIA): 5 CP.
- Design/Machine Elements: 15 CP.
- Strength of Materials/Mechanics: 10 CP.
- Mathematics: 8 CP.
Minimum grade: overall grade of A or B (top 35%)
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A letter of motivation, one page.
- Two letters of recommendation.
For more information please check theCourse Website