Design and Development for Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
- Start Dates
- Winter Semester: September
- Winter semester
- Mode of admission:
- local admission restriction
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
Bachelor's degree in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
Required previous credits:
- CAD (Pro/E or CATIA): 5 CP (=70 hours).
- Design/Machine Elements: 15 CP (=210 hours).
- Strength of Materials/Mechanics: 10 CP (=140 hours).
- Mathematics: 8 CP (=112 hours).
Applicants must be among the best 35% of their graduating class or of a longer period of time in their course of study (grades A and B). If there are still places available after this group of applicants has been exhausted, applicants with a final grade that is better than or equal to the certified average degree may also be admitted if they demonstrate their particular aptitude and inclination for the Master's program in the other application documents.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Specification: Academic IELTS
Specification: Code: 1680
Specification: Upon arrival.
Specification: Before the end of the second semester.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in September)
Application Procedure & Selection
- A letter of motivation, one page.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Original APS for all applicants whose first degree is from PR China, Vietnam, India, or Mongolia.
For more information please check theCourse Website