Design and Innovation Management
- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- The total tuition fee is 15.570 €. There is also a registration fee of 1,580 € (participants who have already completed or are taking a course of study or a recognized continuing education program at one of the institutes belonging to the BCW Group pay half the enrolment fee), and an examination fee of 350 € (the examination fee will be charged again if the student resubmits their thesis).
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Required ECTS credits: 180.
Proof of prior knowledge in the fields of business administration and design (or related disciplines, such as art) with at least 60 ECTS each.
Alternative for applicants fulfilling the requirement of only one of the mentioned two fields of study: completion of a bridge course in business and/or design.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Please send the filled-out and signed application form as well as the following documents as certified copies via email to [email protected]:
- Authenticated copy of the general university entrance qualification certificate.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Authenticated copy of bachelor's degree certificate.
- Authenticated copy of Transcript of records bachelor’s degree.
- If applicable: Authenticated copy of the master's degree and diploma.
- Proof of sufficient English language skills (see language requirements).
- Scan of passport.
Please always enter your full name as it is mentioned in your passport. If you do not have a last name, please enter "-".
All documents must be in German or English. If your original document is written in another language, you must have your document translated by a certified translator. Please then send a certified copy of the original and the certified translation when applying.
Please send all documents as PDFs and name the file as followed: Last name, first name_Study program (e.g. Smith, Jane_Big Data and Business Analytics).
For more information please check theCourse Website