Design & Innovation
- Both semesters
- Mode of admission:
- without admission restriction
- directly at University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees for students from Germany and the EU: 890 € per month, and 890 € one-time enrollment and examination fee. Total fees: 16,910 €. Tuition fees for students from countries outside the EU (exceptions can be made if you have a long-term residence permit for the EU): 1,140 € per month, and 1,150 € one-time enrollment and examination fee. Total fees: 21,670 €. Partial scholarships are awarded each semester among participants in the(online) workshop for prospective students organized by the university.
5 reasons why to choose this Study Program
The application requirements for the Study program in “Design & Innovation” are:
Previous degree (or equivalent) in:
- Related or non-related field.
Minimum ECTS required:
*Students with a 180 ECTS bachelor’s degree need to take extra courses for 30 ECTS or prove relevant working experience. Students with a bachelor's degree of 210 ECTS don't need any extra credit points.
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Higher Secondary School Certificate
Bachelor Degree Certificate, Transcript of Records, Grading System of the University (Dipploma Supplement)
A current CV in tabular form and chronological order
Proof of working experience, letters of reference
For more information please check theCourse Website