- Both semesters
- directly at the University
- Study mode:
- On campus
- Registration Fee & Tuition Information:
- Tuition fees € 5300 per semester + Registration fee € 500 (EU) / € 750 (non-EU)
Five Reasons to choose this Master's Program
The application requirements for the study program in “Design Management” are:
Previous bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in:
- Media Studies or
- Business-related disciplines
Minimum ECTS points required:
- 210 ECTS for admission to the 3-semester master’s program
- 180 ECTS for admission to the 4-semester Master’s program
The following certificates are recognised as proof of your language proficience.
Application & Admission
- → request information packages
- → see your personal application deadline & tuition fee
(starting in October)
(starting in April)
Application Procedure & Selection
Once you’ve filled in and submitted the application form, the student advisory service of the university will contact you and invite you to a personal interview.
List your educational and professional background in a tabular CV.
Tell the university why exactly you want to study at Macromedia University of Applied Sciences